You would like to use or share one or more of my images…glad to hear it!!
I support myself and my photography full-time using Patreon, here’s a link to my page if you’d like to join my community and help me continue creating!
I share my photography in the Creative Commons (BY-NC-SA) domain.
What types of uses are there? (click these links for more info)
What does that mean?
NC – Non-Commercial: If you’re an organization/business/company/entity (non-profit or not) you’ll need to contact me and license imagery before using my pictures.
BY – Attribution: You gotta give credit it where it is due when sharing.
Facebook: 📸: @TrevorMahlmann
Twitter: 📸: @TrevorMahlmann
Instagram:📸: @TMahlmann (in photo and in comment)
SA – Share Alike: Unless you license imagery for a specific purpose/under a specific agreement, content you create using my imagery must be shared with the same license (Creative Commons NC-BY-SA)
You are welcome to download and share ( ↓ ) my pictures for anything that is strictly personal or non-commercial use.
Examples of personal/non-commercial uses:
- Share it on your own personal Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook (eg: joe.smith, purduefan1)
- Use it as your desktop wallpaper/phone background
- Print it out and give it to a (non-business client) friend as a gift.
- Make it your personal Facebook profile cover photo 📸: @TrevorMahlmann
- Use it as your Twitter header image (with credit in your bio, 📸: @TrevorMahlmann
- For a class presentation or class publication (Photo(s): Trevor Mahlmann)
- Feature it on your personal website or blog (Photo: Trevor Mahlmann)
Social Media: Just tag me in the post!
Instagram: @TMahlmann (in comment & caption)
Facebook: @TrevorMahlmann (in caption)
Twitter: @TrevorMahlmann (in tweet)
Web (personal): Name Credit
(Photo: Trevor Mahlmann)
If your interests don’t fit the above , I would be happy to license my imagery to you!
Examples of uses that need licensing permission before use is allowed:
- Advertising/promotions/client-based gifts
- Social media use: Organization/business/company/entity (non-profit or not)
- Print (magazine / publication / brochure)
- Web/On-air (TV, news media, company website, feature photo or gallery for an article or story)
Types of licenses I typically do:
- Rights-Managed (a single, one-time, specific use – $ – example: newsletter/email/publication/advertisement)
- Royalty-Free (use it for a specific purpose across multiple platforms, for a specified period of time – $$) (example: your company website, several pages)
- Exclusive (you are the only one ever allowed to reproduce the image, use it anywhere – $$$$ – example: You’re a sports team, aerial photo of a stadium)
Contact me below with your ideas!
Contact form not your style? Shoot me an email!
Please understand that I am a full-time professional photographer and depend on it to make a living.